Muswell Hill Traders gave us an exciting Green Day on 31 March 2012. Up and down the Broadway there were musicians, go-go dancers, conjurors and jugglers. And rickshaws did the rounds, carrying customers round the shops to buy discounted green merchandise. Tucked away in the Crocodile Café was a Green Grotto where the MHSG had a busy stall and the LCZ volunteers displayed their achievements over the past two years, bringing us within striking distance of the 20% reduction in carbon emissions which we have to achieve. Peter Thompson was put in charge of the display board. [Photo by Rita Gayford]
Sign the Petition
Cut Packaging Waste Now!
Muswell Hill Sustainability Group Events
See our events page for more.
Sign up now if you'd like to receive an email each time a new article is posted on this website
Muswell Hill Sustainability Group supports Haringey Council in successful bid to DECC for the Low Carbon Communities Fund.3 Comments
I have recently found a recurrent problem with ene...
I am in the Library with 'Mapping Muswell - An N10...
Hi Brian - just use the petition box at the top ri...
Is this how I sign the packaging petition? Please...
hello, I would really like to have some of these ...
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (1)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (4)
- April 2012 (6)
- March 2012 (6)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (7)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (2)
- November 2009 (1)
- October 2009 (3)
- August 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (1)
- Is sustainability a key part of education? | Katherine Portilla
- Do we need conclusive scientific proof to become concerned about an issue? | Kara Moses
- Bechstein piano's use of new ivory is inappropriate and unnecessary | Claire Jackson
- Cutting energy and emissions, one car at a time | Katherine Portilla
- Meet the world's best new environment bloggers | Adam Vaughan
- Can the UK meet its climate goals without the energy bill amendment?
- Are policies to make businesses cut energy use working? | Katherine Portilla
- The fight to protect Turkey's green spaces began decades ago | Pinar Aksogan
- Why did the 400ppm carbon milestone cause barely a ripple? | Andrew Simms
- Rewilding made simple, an animated guide - video