There are lots of actions you can take to cut your home energy use from behaviour change to major whole house retrofits.
Here are some advice leaflets from the Centre for Sustainable Energy which are regularly updated. They cover insulation measures for doors, windows, walls, floors and lofts as well as heating controls.
A thermal image survey could be a good place to start.
If you want to know if you’ll need planning permission, check out the information here.
If you’re a landlord, and want improve the energy efficiency of your rental property, check out this advice from Muswell Hill landlords James and Tatiana Tanner.
Finally, get inspired by these stories from Haringey homeowners.
• Edwardian 2-storey mid-terrace house
• Edwardian 2-storey semi-detached house
• Edwardian 3-storey end of terrace house
• Middle floor flat in 3-storey Victorian property
• 1930s terraced house
• 1980s timber construction house
• 1920s ex London County Council end-of-terrace house