Detached three-storey early 20th Century property converted to residential use late 1920s.
- Internal wall insulation,
- solar PV and solar thermal panels
- Sun-screening to prevent overheating in summer
- double- and triple-glazing throughout.
Grosvenor Road, N22
This is a corner-plot Edwardian terrace house which has received a low-cost but effective rehabilitation. It has secondary glazing, woodburners, a living wall and green roof. Recycled products and DIY have been used wherever possible by the owners. Solar Hot Water has also been installed, as have water-saving devices.
- Ceiling insulation
- Condensing boiler
- Floor Insulation
- Internal Wall Insulation
- Loft Insulation
- Low Energy Lighting
- Secondary glazing
- Solar Water Heating
- Water Saving Devices.
Weir Hall Road, N17
1920s semi-detached house. Extensive eco-refurbishment completed in 2017.
- External, internal and underfloor insulation,
- air source heat pump,
- solar PV panels.